Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lake Forest Winner


"Win a Prom Makeover" contest

Thanks for checking in on the final details of the "Win a Prom Makeover" contest. I am pleased to announce the final winner from the Lake Forest area. Anne Rowell was picked as the third and final winner of the " Win a Prom Makeover" contest. Anne was a trooper as I surprised her at the beginning of the her varsity soccer practice. Her whole team was there to cheer her on as she was told that she had been the entry picked from the Lake Forest area. I want to thank her coaches and teammates for allowing me to come at the start of practice to make my exciting announcement! Above is a picture of Anne Rowell . Come back and visit us again as we show case more details of the days leading up to "Prom".

Thank you to all of you girls who took the time to send in your entries. You girls had stories that really touched my heart. I appreciate the effort that you put forth for the " Win a Prom Makeover" contest. I look forward to hearing from you next year for the "Win a Prom Makeover" contest in 2010!


No comments: